The River





Into a lore my heart wants to slip away,
At the fall of night and the break of day;
I hold it - ask it often to stay,
But it smiles back, "some other day!"

New adventures await,
At the same place as yesterday;
But my mind decides its own way,
Where it ought to run and -
Where it ought to stay!

Yet the hurling winds of the day,
Do often take my patience away;
And I end up pondering who's to blame,
As my frail soul frays.

Tis then I pause to look besides -
These moving waters at the end of the day;
So much of it has our knowledge betrayed,
And an awe of it extends on me.

The river so calm and infinite,
Channels my worries away,
While in rhythm my boat sways;
And fortunately, it so happens every other day.

Comments

  1. Have paitance and keep Moving. Just do your part. You will find the destination you're meant to find.
    That's what a River tells us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicely said. So keep working hard and aao kabhi Bangalore me..

      Delete
    2. Farakka se move kr diya kya bro...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Afterlife

Castles

Echoes